Friday, March 13, 2009

dear..i wish to let u knw

"if 1day, u really find 1 tat better tat me tat u feel,dun worry abt me....watever how i will still love u....watever u do any to me,u leave me,i'll keep stay here to wait u..."

dear, this is nt i wish to hear. which gal would like to hear tht her lover call her to choose the other guy? Parents opinion just wish tht our life can be better, i do wish tht the future u are the one who go along with me no matter anythings happen.. strive hard to get new better life ok? i knw both of us strong enuf to overcome tht. let other knw tht both of us being together is a happy thg..

1 comment:

waikey said...

dear...sorry tat wat i said...i may not said tat...
let us be together to pass this problem...
wai wai is sencerely love u canny forever...
i will keep loving u day by day n more n more...until 1day i'm stop,tat's mean i hv gone...
u r my only love for my life...
i love u...lao po..>.<